Free Standard Shipping on U.S. Orders $200+
Orders typically are received anywhere from 5-7 business days from the date your order is shipped, and not from when your order is placed. After your payment is authorized and verified, it can still take up to two days to process your order. This is just an estimate, which does not include weekends or holidays.
Shipping Rates & DeliveryService Cost based on individual orders. This varies by location and shipping service selected.
We Ship Worldwide
We ship via USPS and will ship to any country that USPS ships to.
Shipping Rates & Delivery (Rest of world)
Service Cost based on individual orders. This varies by location and shipping service selected.
First Class Airmail does not provide tracking information.
International Shipping Restrictions
- IMPORTANT: If shipping address and billing address do not match, we first require confirmation via email for your order, this may delay shipment and delivery times. NO EXCEPTIONS.
To estimate when a package will be delivered, the following should be considered:
- Credit card authorization and address verification must be received prior to your order being processed and shipped.
- Orders with Out of Stock item(s), may take an additional period of time to process and ship.
Tracking Your OrderPlease contact us again in the event you do not receive the shipping confirmation email within 2-5 business days from your order date.
International Taxes, Duties and Customs Fees
- Invitation Only ships your package DDU, duties and taxes unpaid, and does not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. For more information regarding your country's custom policies please contact your local customs office.
- USPS's local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.